Monday, January 31, 2011

Cupcakes and cauliflower?

 So, you are probably wondering what the hell do cupcakes and cauliflower have to do with one another. Honestly.... nothing. I am completely and utterly addicted to cupcakes and cauliflower is my favorite veggie. So, it is a random assortment of my favorites. They were randomly selected because I am a pretty random person. I have been trying to think of a good introduction to my blog and have decided that maybe I should just take a Facebook quiz.
When's the last time you ran?
-I try to avoid running.... it just gets me all sweaty and out of breath and that is not a good look for me.
Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
-No, that is usually when it is time to get a new pair.
What are you dreading right now?
-Going to sleep after drinking that delicious coffee that I just had.
Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
-That is normally the plan.... although the kids often times have other plans.
If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
-Be lazy.... probably go on Facebook and watch some tv or a movie. We were trying to be lazy, right?
Who last grabbed your ass?
-Some kid at my work. It was embarassing and hilarious at the same time.
Have you ever been on your school's track team?
-Didn't we already talk about my running look?
Do you own a pair of Converse?
-No, but I should because I love them.
Do you eat raw cookie dough?
-Of course!
Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
-Not that I remember. I do remember getting in trouble at the library for vigorously shaking one once. I needed my Snickers, man!!!!
Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
-Yes. It is a shame.
How do you eat oreos?
-Dunked in milk. Is there any other way?
Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
-In the past I have definitely..... now I am too busy to wait for you!
Are you cocky?
-Not on a normal basis. I have definitely had my moments though.
Could you live without a computer?
-No, I could not.
Do you wear your shoes in the house?
-No. I am not a fan of wearing shoes. Barefoot is much better.
Who or what sleeps with you?
-Normally, my husband and one or two of the kids. Our tiny bed gets pretty crowded.
At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
-I don't remember.... I am getting pretty old.
How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
-I have a home phone. No cell phone for me. I know my limits. I would be texting all the time!!!! LOL.
What do you do when you're sad?
-Freak out and then eat dessert. Dessert just makes everything seem better.
Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
-My husband, then my 14 year old and then my dad.
Last time you saw your best friend?
-My husband is sitting right next to me.
What jewelry are you wearing?
-Just my wedding rings.
What's the first thing you do when you get online?
-Go on Facebook
Do you watch reality shows?
-Yep, the trashier the better, haha.
How do most people spell your name?
-Patty- It's Patti, no "y" just an "i"
What are you doing tomorrow?
-Working
Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
-There will never be another Michael Jackson!
When was the last time you left your house?
-Walked to the grocery store with my husband a couple of hours ago.
Do you return your cart?
-We didn't use one. But, I ALWAYS return the cart. I even line up all of the carts that are already in there.
Do you have a dishwasher?
-Yes, I would never cook if I didn't have one.
What noise do you hear?
-Music, my keyboard, my husband singing, Gracie crying and Lexie watching the tv. I have a really noisy house.
Would you survive in prison?
-I hope I never have to find out!
Who is the youngest in your family?
-ME!
What's the last thing you purchased?
-Food from the grocery store.
Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
-Nope, never.
What brand are your pants right now?
-Dunno, some brand of jeans that are a little too big for me.
Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
-Nope
What irritates you most on the internet?
-People who will argue a point with you but not look up the facts that they are arguing! The web is at your fingertips.... give me some valid points!!!
What brand is your digital camera?
-I think it is a Sony.... or an Olympus. Can't really remember.
Do you watch movies with your parents?
-No, but we borrow movies from my dad all the time.
What song best describes your life right now?
-Songs normally do not describe me. I like to think that I have more depth than a song could ever convey.
Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
-Yes.... working at a department store in the fragrance dept. was beneficial in that regard.
Are you taking college classes right now?
-No, but I wish I could.
Do you like sushi?
-I love sushi...... even though I haven't had it in a really long time. We really should make a sushi run!
Do you get your hair cut every month?
-Unfortunately, I do not have the time or the budget to do that. I really miss my hairstylist!
Do you go online everyday?
-I most definitely do. That is the way that I keep in touch with people. I am not a fan of talking on the phone. Sending me an email is the best way to get hold of me.
So- now you know a little about me. Next blog I promise to actually write about something in my life and not just answer questions, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment