Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long hair does not hide your baldness.

 The reality show "Sister Wives" is back for a second season. I watched the first season and loved to hate it. The husband, Cody, I really didn't care for. When he was on, I would catch myself rolling my eyes incessently. Simply, he annoyed me. His long hair (which was not covering the fact that he had thinning hair) had me shaking my head. His voice grated on my nerves. His goofiness left me wondering what any woman would see in him. How can this man lead his family through the trials and tribulations that reality stardom can bring? I don't think he can. "Behind every great man is a greater woman." This man has 4 great women behind him. His wives are articulate, smart and sensible women. In the Bible it says that the man should be the leader of his household, but we all know that most husbands would be lost without their wives, haha. I don't think that Cody could even function without a wife. Maybe it takes 4 wives to keep his goofy hair under control, lol. On the next show, they are going to talk about the repercussions from coming out as polygamists. I think that private lives should be just that... private. Do I care that they have a plural marriage? No. I really would only care if I had to personally take care of them financially. Then, I would have a problem with the amount of kids that this guy is fathering. If they are self-sufficient, let them do what they want. Even though I am annoyed by Cody, I don't think the law should interfere with his family. I wouldn't want to have a plural marriage (one husband is enough for me!) but consenting adults should be able to make decisions about their lives. Of course, I don't agree with anyone marrying children or animals or corpses, duh! Two consenting adults is the key. I don't care if they are a man and woman, two men, two women, many spouses. Seriously, what they want to do in the bedroom does not concern me! As long as they take care of any kids they have and are productive members of society... live how you want people!
  If any of Cody's wives ever happen to read this... please encourage him to cut his hair. It is really bugging me!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment