Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sushi and Cupcakes!!!!!!

 As I sit here typing this out, I can barely move! We have had a day full of fun and food. Since it is Alexis and Gracie's birthday, we have had too much fun. We went to downtown HB and got cupcakes from Lil Red's. We have not eaten the cupcakes yet, but they look wonderful. We did buy a cake pop for each of us and those were really good!!!! Then, we went to Downtown Disney to visit Build-A-Bear. Gracie made a Hello Kitty (yep, that was my influence on the kid) and Dylan made a dinosaur. They had so much fun. I couldn't stop Jason from buying a HUGE bag of caramel kettle corn. I can't believe how much of it I ate. Good thing I wore my big jeans, haha!
 Alexis had her choice of dinner since it is her birthday and she chose sushi. Good choice, my dear! Since the little kids are not fans of sushi, they got chocolate chip pancakes. We tried a place that is right across the street from our place, Sushi Ya. It was so good. If you are in the area, try it! You will not be disappointed.
 This Saturday, I took a vacation day so I can take Alexis out shopping. Yeah, I am not really looking forward to that. I am not a fan of shopping but like most 15 year old girls, she is a huge shopping fan, haha. I may need some positive thoughts that day!

**** Edit!!!****  We just started eating the cupcakes and they are SOOOOOOOO good! I ate half of the Bananas Foster and the Salted Caramel. Two thumbs up for Lil Red's.
 I smushed the marble cupcake on the left. OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment