Monday, February 21, 2011

My motto for today? MONDAYS SUCK!

 I woke up this morning feeling really groggy and nauseous. When I left my house, I told my husband that I was going to come home early because I really was not feeling good. I walked into the office and saw my manager sitting there looking like death was at his doorstep. He has had the flu for a week and looks like he is nowhere near better. He told me that he was going home.... which means that I am by myself until 5. That means no lunch break until the bank deposit is picked up. Damn. They are always late on Mondays. Guess I have to work through my sick feeling because there is no way I can leave. Long story short- I never got to take lunch and I still feel nasty. Hopefully my delicious breakfast for dinner makes me feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment