Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TRH, the King and Queen of the Nerds

 My husband and I are total nerds. I think it embarrasses the kids but that makes it worth every second. Take tonight for example...... my husband is humming TV theme songs and I am trying to guess what series it is from. Definitely nerdy, but it makes us laugh. We like to chat on IM while sitting next to each other. The teens shake their heads and walk away while Jason and I continue our conversation. We watch movies and have to stop in the middle to find out who that one actor is. I know that one bugs the kids, haha. Even though we are nerdy, we are fun to be around. Jason and I don't get bored very easy. I think that is a great quality to have. Having fun no matter where you are is not something that everyone can do. Thankfully, we found each other and we can flourish in our nerdiness together. The little things are what makes a relationship solid- and we have a lot of little things!!!

BTW... my husband is making strange noises with a toothbrush in his mouth. LOL..... like I said, it's the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment